Susan Soesbe, MBA, EA, CFP®
Financial Planner and Tax Professional
Since joining Symphony Financial Planning when it was founded in 2006, Susan Soesbe has been an ideal resource for clients. That’s because she combines a focus on client service and effective communication with advanced analytical skills to help clients move closer to their goals. As a financial planner and IRS enrolled agent, she incorporates tax planning into comprehensive financial planning and investment management.
Susan’s passion for helping others achieve financial freedom is fueled by family experience. She spent many hours assisting her widowed grandmother with financial issues and investments, which left Susan with a clear sense of the need for planning and an awareness of the personal satisfaction she feels when helping others. She finds it especially gratifying to work with women experiencing a life transition, helping them make the informed decisions necessary to better their lives now and in the future.
In her free time, Susan enjoys camping, hiking, and bicycling. Some of her favorite camping excursions have included trips to the Serene Lakes region and Gerle Creek.
Education and Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- IRS Enrolled Agent
- MBA, Finance and Accounting, UC Davis
- B.A., Spanish, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, UC Davis Extension
Interests and Involvement
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Previous Instructor, Personal Financial Planning Certificate Program, UC Davis Extension