Taylor Rios, CFP®
"The best way to get something done is to begin."
Taylor Rios has the three essentials for a skilled financial planner: in-depth knowledge of personal finance, impeccable organizational skills, and a passion for helping others. That’s why she is such an asset to Symphony Financial Planning, where she applies her knowledge, skills, and concern to guiding clients through life transitions and providing holistic financial plans and investment management.
Taylor has always thrived when helping others, and her volunteerism has included educational presentations and tax assistance in the Davis community. She brought her caring mind-set to Symphony Financial Planning when she joined the team in 2010. Taylor believes that education is fundamental to good decision-making. She especially enjoys helping clients understand the implications of potential financial decisions and how those choices could affect their ability to reach their goals.
Outside of the office, Taylor enjoys being a new mom and savors time with her family and friends. She also enjoys traveling with her husband, Nathan, especially by train and boat. Some of their favorite vacations have been seeing the country aboard Amtrak and sailing through the Panama Canal. Taylor also enjoys good books and great food.
Education and Certifications
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®), Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- B.S., Psychology, UC Davis
- Certificate in Personal Financial Planning, UC Davis Extension
Interests and Involvement
- Member, Financial Planning Association
- Volunteer, Financial Planning Day
- Past Volunteer, Rosemont Community Association Financial Management Series
- Past Volunteer, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program
- Organizing (ask me about my two essential rules!)
- Family trips to Disneyland
- Going out to eat with friends while enjoying a good glass of wine
- Watching movies in the theater